Written by Mariem ELTagoury
Good day to you folks! We’re back with your weekly dose of what’s groovy online! Hope you like this week’s selection….
• This is a bit old but as a country that lacks patient care education this is well worth the watch. Caution: tears are unavoidable.
• For all fresh grads, in the midst of crowds of freshmen, and women, here’s how to standout and be remembered.
• Food for thought, the female swimsuit across eras….
• Lastly, this feminist Parody of Robin Thicke’s sexist ‘Blurred Lines’ song is point making and totally rad. Law student of University of Auckland, well done!
• America’s government shutdown pickup lines! LYAO! XD