Written by Mariem ELTagoury
Good day to you folks! We’re back with your weekly dose of what’s groovy online! Hope you like this week’s selection….
• So what does your college major say about you?!
• Tip more… someone might need it.
• This is a bit old but as a country that lacks patient care education this is well worth the watch. Caution: tears are unavoidable.
• The most freakish video of all time!
• VW: Das Auto. Das Service!
• Meet this far-sighted dog!
• Tips on how to take better smart phone pictures.
• For all fresh grads, in the midst of crowds of freshmen, and women, here’s how to standout and be remembered.
• Food for thought, the female swimsuit across eras….
• Lastly, this feminist Parody of Robin Thicke’s sexist ‘Blurred Lines’ song is point making and totally rad. Law student of University of Auckland, well done!
• America’s government shutdown pickup lines! LYAO! XD
I am a graduate from German University Cairo. Reading novels is my passion and writing is my release. My guilty pleasures include fashion & playing around with my make-up kit.
A couple of years back when I was introduced to the online world, back in 2007; I was quite surprised that in spite of the presence of thousands of young Egyptians who follow the online sphere daily, there wasn’t one site that represented us or our lifestyle. [Later we’d come to see the rise of the political, religion, social-elite, and foodie websites, but still the voice of the average Cairene youth was missing.]
I was glad to find out that I wasn’t the only one who had the feeling of the outsider on the internet, that’s why I decided to gather a team to fill a gap & finally find our place online and give Cairo’s youth a real voice that reflects its true culture. I hope you find our site interesting with a new view of life.
Besides running the magazine & editing, I write the “Sans Sugarcoating” column, pardon my french, and a couple of other stuff around here!
If you want to contact me, my email is [email protected]; you can also use our contact form or email directly to [email protected]