Written by Mariem ELTagoury
Time for zoning out of the political tension in Cairo, here’s a roundup of what I found interesting on the web this week.
- Now that’s what I call a waste of valuable resources! Imagine the profit if this was turned into a tourist attraction!
- So this summer I’ve been trying to go ‘au natural’, with epic failure, so I could naturally relate to this. If you’re a curly haired girl, you’ll understand.
- Proof that when it comes to makeup, less is more; check out these celebrities as they learn from the biggest makeup mistake of over-piling!
- As we near the end of Ramadan, here’s a roundup of how Ads scored this year.
- And since we’re on the topic of Ramadan, Cairo 360 rounds up the best shisha spots of the season this year.
- Egyptian Arab Idol Judge and the maker of the Ramadan Pepsi & Chipsy ad sound track will be the new face of Hugo Boss in the Middle East.
- This is a hilarious blog, made by a victim of mobile theft who follows the actions of the dim thief who stole his phone but forgot to switch off the camera upload function!
- And lastly, the little Potter teen in me who spent long months waiting for one book after the other, couldn’t help but feel a bit of nostalgia as the world celebrates J.K. Rowling and Harrys’ birthday this week. This is for all the Potter-heads out there.