Written by Mariem ELTagoury
• To all those out there who’ve been moving around countries since forever, this one’s for you!
• This creative mom turned her baby’s nap-times into dream adventures!
• If your a dog person, you’ll love this!
• The 100 most beautiful places in the world in pictures.
• If Harry Potter had Instagram…
• Admit it! You do find all these people at the gym; I’m the one with the loud phone calls!
• Rumour has it that Angelina Jolie has bought an island for her “beau” Pitt!
• 10 things you’ll learn from living alone abroad, but there’s no turning back.
• If your still living in a Cinderella world; here’s 11 naughty princess stories you might need to hear.
• Lastly, this kid president is super precious with his 20 things we need to hear more often.
I am a graduate from German University Cairo. Reading novels is my passion and writing is my release. My guilty pleasures include fashion & playing around with my make-up kit.
A couple of years back when I was introduced to the online world, back in 2007; I was quite surprised that in spite of the presence of thousands of young Egyptians who follow the online sphere daily, there wasn’t one site that represented us or our lifestyle. [Later we’d come to see the rise of the political, religion, social-elite, and foodie websites, but still the voice of the average Cairene youth was missing.]
I was glad to find out that I wasn’t the only one who had the feeling of the outsider on the internet, that’s why I decided to gather a team to fill a gap & finally find our place online and give Cairo’s youth a real voice that reflects its true culture. I hope you find our site interesting with a new view of life.
Besides running the magazine & editing, I write the “Sans Sugarcoating” column, pardon my french, and a couple of other stuff around here!
If you want to contact me, my email is [email protected]; you can also use our contact form or email directly to [email protected]