Written by Mariem ELTagoury
Good day everyone! Rumor has it that today we might be having longer curfew hours. Let’s hope it’s just a rumor! Here’s a few links & reads to pass your curfew time.
- I’m not sure if this is cute or scary, but these kids seem to have some advice to give about relationships & marriage. Some are quite wise, my personal favorite was: It’s better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them. – Anita, age 9 (bless you child)
- Once upon a time, there were communities that would be devastated by the idea of a woman wearing pants. Times are now different and apparently, there’s a Facebook campaign called “Hanlbes Fasateen” – “We will wear dresses” that should take place tomorrow, to support the right of women to dress as they please. If you’re interested in joining the campaign, here’s their Facebook page.
- Speaking of dresses; if you still hope to fit into yours after this curfew moves over, here’s a few tips to avoid the extra curfew weight.
- And while we’re on the topic of curfews, here’s a list of 30 things to do during those long nights at home.
- If you’re a book lover, you’ll totally relate to this!
- A picture worth a thousand words.
- Oh and don’t forget to vote for Aly & Fila for the top 100 DJ’s of 2013. Deadline for voting is 16/9.
- Remember little Prince George? If you haven’t had enough of his highness’s cuteness, here’s a roundup of all his photos since birth till now.
- The VMAs’ will take place next Sunday. Here’s a reminder of the VMAs’ wildest moments.
- And the VMAs’ best performances .