Written by Mariem ELTagoury
1. Rebecca Black, the young lady behind the amateur piece of world famous song “Friday” is back with a new song called…“Saturday!”
2. 23 easy ways to instantly make your day better.
3. If all the above didn’t make your day better, then I guarantee this will 😉
4. And in other parts of the world, some people aren’t enjoying Christmas season that much!
5. 38 Examples Of Why We Need To Be More Careful With Grammar In 2014
6. The Nile gives us a lot of gifts. This Christmas it has given us a whole ancient city to relish over. Let’s hope it perks up tourism.
7. Top 10 Delicious and Unique Egyptian Foods.
8. 28 Most Flawless Emma Watson Moments of 2013.
9. Legen-DARY Facts About How I Met Your Mother
10. How the media failed women in 2013, and that’s only a small sample…
I am a graduate from German University Cairo. Reading novels is my passion and writing is my release. My guilty pleasures include fashion & playing around with my make-up kit.
A couple of years back when I was introduced to the online world, back in 2007; I was quite surprised that in spite of the presence of thousands of young Egyptians who follow the online sphere daily, there wasn’t one site that represented us or our lifestyle. [Later we’d come to see the rise of the political, religion, social-elite, and foodie websites, but still the voice of the average Cairene youth was missing.]
I was glad to find out that I wasn’t the only one who had the feeling of the outsider on the internet, that’s why I decided to gather a team to fill a gap & finally find our place online and give Cairo’s youth a real voice that reflects its true culture. I hope you find our site interesting with a new view of life.
Besides running the magazine & editing, I write the “Sans Sugarcoating” column, pardon my french, and a couple of other stuff around here!
If you want to contact me, my email is [email protected]; you can also use our contact form or email directly to [email protected]