Written by Mariem ELTagoury
Good day Folks! Eid is almost upon us, hope you’re all spending your Eid somewhere relaxing and taking time off from the daily city struggles. While you’re kicking off those city blues, here’s our weekly selection of groove to keep you entertained:
• The guy who created this world map of easiness of girls by country– it has to be a guy- must have a hell of time on his hands!
• This is one guy who won’t be getting no for an answer!
• And it seems Kayne West loves a feud! His latest pick is the Saint Laurent creative director himself, Hedi Slimane.
• 5 men every woman needs to meet (but not marry) – you don’t need to date them either, just meeting them is quite enough!
• When it comes to Italians don’t mess with their food!
• Could a phone with flexible display be the next big thing?
• Photos from the past, some you’d never dream were possible!
• Think you’re not color blind? Better take the test to confirm that!
• Can you picture Meryl Streep as a witch? Disney could….
• If you a car mechanics fan, you’ll love this.
• And lastly, your weekly dose of laughs & cuteness.
I am a graduate from German University Cairo. Reading novels is my passion and writing is my release. My guilty pleasures include fashion & playing around with my make-up kit.
A couple of years back when I was introduced to the online world, back in 2007; I was quite surprised that in spite of the presence of thousands of young Egyptians who follow the online sphere daily, there wasn’t one site that represented us or our lifestyle. [Later we’d come to see the rise of the political, religion, social-elite, and foodie websites, but still the voice of the average Cairene youth was missing.]
I was glad to find out that I wasn’t the only one who had the feeling of the outsider on the internet, that’s why I decided to gather a team to fill a gap & finally find our place online and give Cairo’s youth a real voice that reflects its true culture. I hope you find our site interesting with a new view of life.
Besides running the magazine & editing, I write the “Sans Sugarcoating” column, pardon my french, and a couple of other stuff around here!
If you want to contact me, my email is [email protected]; you can also use our contact form or email directly to [email protected]