Written by Mariem ELTagoury
Happy Eid Everyone! Hope you’re enjoying your feast somewhere by the sea with plenty of coffee – or whatever you’ve been craving for on Ramadan mornings. For those of you who are stuck in Cairo, here’s a few interesting links to pass a lazy afternoon in the big city.
- Yes even happiness has its don’ts. 15 things happy people don’t do.
- While we’re on the topic of happiness, here’s an extra tip to blow all your blues away.
- For the architect/artists out there, Arabesque – a student activity exclusive for your talents – is recruiting. Check it out!
- For the tech savvies, Google has released a new service for Android.
- If you’re a do-it-yourself person or perhaps you’ll be moving to a dorm within a month or so, here’s a few fun stuff to do with your new room.
- We all know Ke$ha has a kind of odd fashion sense, but do you think her new jewelry line has crossed the line of weird?
- It might be Eid over here but in other places it’s shark week!
- Random facts you never thought about.
- A dose of cute. Doh!
- It’s already Eid but did you hear about the Saudi moon-siting mistake? Apparently they skipped a day of Ramadan!
- Just when you thought marketing techniques couldn’t get cheaper, here’s a guy who claims to have ‘invented’ an Islamic phone! Best part; language options come in English, Urdo & Bangla! No Arabic was even mentioned!
- Arab stars make an appearance at the Rotana Khaleji Sohour in Cairo. We’re loving Leqa’a Khamissi’s LBD.