Written by Z
Nothing is more abundant on the World Wide Web than absolutely useless websites. The kind of websites that make you wonder why on Earth someone would pay good money to make sure they stay up. Nevertheless, they are entertaining, if anything at all. Here are a few of my favorites. Headphones are advised for some of them.
1. http://www.sanger.dk/. Everyone needs a little puppy love every once in a while. Enjoy having a dog lick your screen clean while you awe at its cuteness.
2. http://corndogoncorndog.com/. Sometimes, you just need a corn dog or two in your life.
3. http://giantbatfarts.com/. If anyone finds out why this website exists, please email me as soon as possible.
4. http://www.nullingthevoid.com/. Nulling the void does exactly what the title says it will; it floats little pictures of meteors (?) all over your webpage, just to make sure you don’t go into the void.
5. http://iloveyoulikeafatladylovesapples.com/. Help a fat lady love her apples. This is pretty much the definition of a useless website.
6. http://www.haneke.net/. This one is actually a lot more useful than a lot of the others on here, if you have the patience and the spare time. Try and track one ball through the entire webpage, and try not to go insane while you do so.
7. http://www.wutdafuk.com/. A website that – in my personal opinion- would work better as a gif, “wutdafuk” clearly conveys your expression through pop art and glitter.
7B: http://www.nelson-haha.com/. Another gif-able website for all you Simpsons lovers.
8. http://intotime.com/. pretty color gradients.
9. These websites are here to answer the world’s most pressing questions.
10. Last, but definitely not least, here’s http://www.wwwdotcom.com/.
PS. here’s where you can find a huge collection of useless websites: http://www.theuselessweb.com/.