Written by Mariem ELTagoury
• Signs you grew up as an only child!
• 41 stock photos that hope to change the way we look at women.
• You know after all the “Hermione should have married Harry” talk; here’s another suggestion, what if they she just stayed single!
• While we’re on the topic, here’s the TRUTH behind the J.K. Rowling ‘Wonderland’ interview.
• These girls have lovely voices and quite a powerful Disney message to go with it 😉
• This is a pleasant solution for train boredom.
• 15 things that emotionally strong people don’t do.
• This series of videos “My Beautiful Woman” based on true stories, produced by Wacoal a Japanese lingerie company, is just simply beautiful…like all women…
• Alexandria’s historical Villa Aghion in process of demolition !
• Guy travels the world and shoots one second of footage in each location, watch the vid!
• Non-Arabs visiting someone at the hospital vs. Arabs, EPIC!
• More magic from Harry Potter’s world coming this summer
• Text-Message Trolls!
• Beautifully produced images of unborn animals! A must see!
• A man decided to take pictures in a tutu, to make his wife laugh for cancer therapy. If this isn’t a story worth watching, I don’t know what is!
I am a graduate from German University Cairo. Reading novels is my passion and writing is my release. My guilty pleasures include fashion & playing around with my make-up kit.
A couple of years back when I was introduced to the online world, back in 2007; I was quite surprised that in spite of the presence of thousands of young Egyptians who follow the online sphere daily, there wasn’t one site that represented us or our lifestyle. [Later we’d come to see the rise of the political, religion, social-elite, and foodie websites, but still the voice of the average Cairene youth was missing.]
I was glad to find out that I wasn’t the only one who had the feeling of the outsider on the internet, that’s why I decided to gather a team to fill a gap & finally find our place online and give Cairo’s youth a real voice that reflects its true culture. I hope you find our site interesting with a new view of life.
Besides running the magazine & editing, I write the “Sans Sugarcoating” column, pardon my french, and a couple of other stuff around here!
If you want to contact me, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org; you can also use our contact form or email directly to email@example.com