Written by Nour
• Terranova has A 10 DAY SPECIAL OFFER; buy two products get the third at 9 LE OR buy one product and get a cheaper one free!
• Bodique is offering up to 50% off; don’t forget to stock up on their comfy winter PJs, sleepwear… and lingerie of course!
• Migato is offering up to 70% discounts; shoe lovers can you resist?!
• LC WAIKIKI is still amazing us with its ongoing offers; with up to 50% discount on various store items, don’t forget to pass by them and have your pick!
• Scapa Sports in City Stars is offering up to 80% off.
Aaaand the usual final rush for the optics end of season sales….
• Grand Optics is offering 30 to 50 % discount on sunglasses.
• Terry Optics has a 50% off sale.
• Joly Optics has 50% off last season’s collection.
• The AUC Press Bookstores are offering 60% off for the holiday season.
Happy shopping folks! And Merry Christmas shopping to you all!
I am a graduate from German University Cairo. Reading novels is my passion and writing is my release. My guilty pleasures include fashion & playing around with my make-up kit.
A couple of years back when I was introduced to the online world, back in 2007; I was quite surprised that in spite of the presence of thousands of young Egyptians who follow the online sphere daily, there wasn’t one site that represented us or our lifestyle. [Later we’d come to see the rise of the political, religion, social-elite, and foodie websites, but still the voice of the average Cairene youth was missing.]
I was glad to find out that I wasn’t the only one who had the feeling of the outsider on the internet, that’s why I decided to gather a team to fill a gap & finally find our place online and give Cairo’s youth a real voice that reflects its true culture. I hope you find our site interesting with a new view of life.
Besides running the magazine & editing, I write the “Sans Sugarcoating” column, pardon my french, and a couple of other stuff around here!
If you want to contact me, my email is email@example.com; you can also use our contact form or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org